ISO ASME/ANSI DIN JIS Standard a B Series Simplex Duplex Triplex Multiplex Strand Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain and Bush Chain
–Short pitch precision roller chains comply with ISO, ASME / ANSI, DN, 1s and other standards, mainly including a series of short pitch precision roller chains, B series of short pitch precision roller chains and heavy-duty series of roller chains, which adopt high-quality materials and advanced processing technology.
–The products have the characteristics of high tensile strength and high fatigue strength, and the tensile strength reaches more than 11 times of the minimum tensile strength of 50 standards, The fatigue strength reaches more than 1.15 times of the minimum dynamic load strength of so standard.
–The products are widely used in engineering machinery, agricultural machinery and other fields to transmit power for all kinds of machinery and facilities.
|Item Name||Standard transmission Roller Chains||Model||Series A, Series B|
|Surface Treatment||Self-color/sand-blasted/shot-peening||Certification||ISO, ANSI, DIN, BS|
|Packing||Packaged in boxes and wooden cases, or packaged in reels and then on pallets.||Port||Any sea port or airport in China|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
What are the benefits of using a plastic bush chain?
Plastic bush chains offer several advantages in various industrial applications. Here are some benefits of using a plastic bush chain:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Plastic bush chains are highly resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for use in humid or corrosive environments. Unlike metal chains, plastic chains do not rust or deteriorate when exposed to moisture, chemicals, or certain harsh conditions.
2. Lightweight: Plastic bush chains are significantly lighter than their metal counterparts. This lightweight nature reduces the overall weight of the system, making it easier to handle and operate. It also minimizes the load on supporting structures and reduces energy consumption.
3. Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic bush chains produce minimal noise and vibration during operation. Their smooth and quiet operation is beneficial in applications where noise reduction is required, such as in conveyor systems or assembly lines located in noise-sensitive environments.
4. Self-Lubrication: Some plastic bush chains are designed with built-in self-lubricating properties. These chains incorporate lubricating additives or solid lubricants within the plastic material, reducing the need for external lubrication. Self-lubricating plastic bush chains result in reduced maintenance requirements and prolonged chain life.
5. Chemical Resistance: Plastic bush chains exhibit excellent resistance to various chemicals, including oils, solvents, acids, and alkalis. This chemical resistance allows them to maintain their performance and structural integrity even in environments where exposure to chemicals is common.
6. Design Flexibility: Plastic bush chains offer design flexibility, allowing for customization to meet specific application requirements. They can be manufactured in various shapes, sizes, and configurations to accommodate different load capacities, speeds, and operating conditions.
7. Reduced Wear on Equipment: Plastic bush chains have lower friction coefficients compared to metal chains. This reduced friction minimizes wear on the sprockets and other mating components, extending the service life of the entire system and reducing maintenance costs.
8. Electrical Insulation: Plastic bush chains have excellent electrical insulation properties, making them suitable for applications where electrical conductivity needs to be avoided. They can be used in electrical or electronic assembly lines or environments where static electricity control is necessary.
These benefits make plastic bush chains a viable alternative to traditional metal chains in various industries, including food processing, packaging, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and many others.
How does a bush chain contribute to overall system efficiency?
A bush chain contributes to overall system efficiency in several ways:
1. Power transmission: Bush chains are designed to efficiently transmit power from the driving source to the driven machinery or equipment. They have high tensile strength and can effectively transfer rotational motion, allowing for the efficient transfer of power from the motor or engine to the intended application.
2. Load-bearing capacity: Bush chains are capable of handling heavy loads and are designed to withstand the stresses associated with transmitting power in industrial applications. By efficiently transferring the load, they minimize power losses and reduce the need for additional components or systems.
3. Smooth and reliable operation: Bush chains are constructed with precision-engineered components that work together to provide smooth and reliable operation. They have low friction between the bushings and pins, reducing energy losses and minimizing wear and tear. This results in improved overall system efficiency.
4. Minimal maintenance requirements: Bush chains are designed to operate with minimal maintenance. They have self-lubricating capabilities, reducing the need for frequent lubrication. This not only saves time and resources but also ensures consistent performance and extends the chain’s lifespan.
5. Flexibility and adaptability: Bush chains can be customized and adapted to suit specific application requirements. They are available in various sizes, pitches, and configurations, allowing for easy integration into different systems. This flexibility enhances system efficiency by providing the optimal chain solution for the specific application.
Overall, a properly selected and maintained bush chain contributes to the overall efficiency of a system by minimizing power losses, reducing wear and tear, and providing reliable and smooth operation. It ensures effective power transmission and load-bearing capacity, resulting in improved productivity and reduced downtime.
What are the applications of bush chains in industrial settings?
Bush chains, also known as bush roller chains or bushing chains, have a wide range of applications in various industrial settings. Their versatility and durability make them suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty applications. Here are some common industrial applications of bush chains:
1. Industrial Machinery: Bush chains are used in a wide range of industrial machinery, including conveyors, material handling equipment, packaging machines, printing presses, and textile machinery. They provide reliable power transmission and can handle high loads and continuous operation.
2. Agricultural Equipment: Bush chains are extensively used in agricultural machinery such as tractors, combines, harvesters, and irrigation systems. They facilitate the transfer of power from the engine to various agricultural implements and enable efficient operation in tough farming conditions.
3. Automotive Systems: Bush chains find applications in automotive systems such as timing drives, camshaft drives, and engine oil pumps. They ensure precise synchronization of engine components and reliable power transmission for efficient and smooth operation.
4. Material Handling: Bush chains are commonly used in material handling equipment like forklifts, hoists, and cranes. They enable the lifting and movement of heavy loads and ensure reliable power transmission in demanding industrial environments.
5. Mining and Construction: In the mining and construction industries, bush chains are employed in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, crushers, and conveyor systems. They can withstand harsh conditions, high loads, and abrasive materials commonly encountered in these industries.
6. Power Transmission: Bush chains are utilized in power transmission systems where torque and speed need to be transferred from one component to another. They are commonly found in power plants, pulp and paper mills, steel mills, and other heavy industrial applications.
7. Food Processing: Bush chains designed for food-grade applications are used in the food processing industry. They comply with strict hygiene and sanitation standards and are resistant to corrosion, allowing for safe and efficient operation in food production lines.
Overall, bush chains play a vital role in numerous industrial applications, providing reliable and efficient power transmission, durability, and resistance to harsh operating conditions. Their adaptability and strength make them a preferred choice in various industrial sectors.
editor by CX 2023-09-06