Track chain for bulldozer D9N/D8N/D6D/D6M/D6H/D7G/D8K track link OEM parts for D85ESS-2 oil link/dry link with master link loose link with pin&bush
Crawler Excavator Track Group
Track link with shoe assemby
Dry chain assembly
Lubricated Track Group
EXCAVATOR STEEL TRACKS & PADS
Our steel chain links, made from a high-precision forging process, are heat treated to ensure durable core tenacity and hardness in the areas exposed to extreme wear. The heat-treatment reduces the chipping caused by violent knocks or strikes. All steel chain parts are high-precision machined. Additional hardness through heat treating is done on all critical wear areas.
1.Track Assembly: Complete track groups are built with top quality precision parts. All parts are hardened and tempered to prevent cracking under extreme conditions to keep your machine operational.
2.Track Chains: All of our track links are forged from top quality 35Cr and 40Cr carbon chromium steel. The track link body is manufactured to a hardness of HRC33~37 and the top surface of the track links are manufactured with an induction heating process to a hardness of HRC52~56.
3.Track Shoes: All of our track shoes are milled into a long profile from top quality manganese boron steel billet (23MnB). The profiles are then precision cut to the required length and both bolt-holes and mud-holes are punched out to accommodate for the required sizes.
Track Link/Track Chain Assy
Forging & casting
2000 hour (Normal life 4000hours )
Within 15-20 days after contract established
2 Price Track Link/Track Chain Assy
Track Link/Track Chain Assy
After-market and OEM
Increases external wear life by 20% or more. See the graph.
Link life, normally limited by bushing wear, is better utilized because internal and external bushing wear life is extended.
Overall system wear life is enhanced by 25% or more due to the combined improvements of internal wear, external wear, and sprocket wear.
Founded in 2008, HangZhou CHINAMFG Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, near to HangZhou port with convenient transportation. Our company is a professional manufacturer and exporter of undercarriage parts for excavators and bulldozers in China.
Our main products include track roller, top roller, idler, sprocket, track shoe, track links, track group, track bolt with nut, bucket, bucket link, teeth, and cylinder ect. These parts are applied for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Kato, Daewoo, Hyundai, Sumitomo, Samsung, Kobelco, and Mitsubishi. With more than 12 years’ development, our company have all kinds of production lines, professional technicians and skillful workers, making sure our products with high quality and competitive price. We passed the certification of ISO9001-2000, quality management procedures are conducted in accordance with international standards.
Now all our products are exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, North and South America, Australia, and Africa and so on. We are enhancing the market share. “Mutual benefit” is our promise and value. We’d like to supply you with high quality products and professional after-sales service. We sincerely welcome you to join us for mutual development and a prosperous future!
|CE, ISO9001: 2000
How does a bush chain handle reverse rotations and backdrives?
A bush chain is designed to handle reverse rotations and backdrives effectively. Here’s how it works:
1. Non-Slip Design: Bush chains are typically constructed with interlocking link plates and precision-fitted bushings. This design ensures that the chain maintains a positive engagement with the sprockets, preventing slippage or disengagement during reverse rotations or backdrives.
2. Tooth Profile: The sprockets used with bush chains are designed with a specific tooth profile that helps in maintaining proper chain engagement even during reverse rotations. The tooth shape ensures a smooth transition of the chain from one tooth to another, minimizing the risk of skipping or jumping off the sprocket.
3. Backstop Mechanisms: In some applications where backdrives or reverse rotations are more common, additional backstop mechanisms may be employed. These mechanisms prevent the chain from moving in the undesired direction by utilizing devices such as one-way clutches or backstop sprockets.
4. Proper Chain Tension: Maintaining proper chain tension is crucial for reliable operation in reverse rotations and backdrives. Adequate tension ensures that the chain remains engaged with the sprockets and minimizes the possibility of slippage.
Overall, bush chains are designed to handle reverse rotations and backdrives without compromising their performance and reliability. However, it is important to consider the specific application requirements and consult with chain manufacturers or experts to ensure the selection of the appropriate bush chain design and components for the desired operating conditions.
How do you properly maintain and lubricate a bush chain?
Maintaining and lubricating a bush chain is essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are the steps to properly maintain and lubricate a bush chain:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the bush chain to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the sprockets and bushings for wear patterns or excessive play. Replace any worn or damaged components.
2. Cleaning: Before lubricating the chain, clean it thoroughly to remove dirt, debris, and old lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent and a brush or compressed air to clean the chain effectively.
3. Lubrication: Apply the appropriate lubricant to the bush chain. The lubricant should be specifically designed for chain applications and provide adequate protection against wear and friction. Consider factors such as the operating conditions, temperature, and speed when selecting the lubricant.
4. Proper Lubricant Application: Apply the lubricant evenly to the bush chain while rotating the chain manually or running it at a slow speed. Ensure that all the chain components, including the bushings, pins, and rollers, are properly lubricated. Avoid over-lubrication as it can attract more dirt and debris.
5. Tensioning and Alignment: Maintain proper chain tension and alignment to prevent excessive wear and premature failure. Check the chain tension regularly and adjust it as needed. Ensure that the sprockets are aligned properly to avoid side loads and uneven wear.
6. Regular Maintenance: Establish a regular maintenance schedule for the bush chain. This includes periodic inspections, lubrication, and adjustments. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance intervals and procedures.
7. Environmental Considerations: Take into account the environmental conditions in which the bush chain operates. Extreme temperatures, humidity, or corrosive atmospheres may require special lubricants or additional protective measures.
By following these maintenance and lubrication practices, you can ensure the smooth operation, extended service life, and optimal performance of your bush chain.
What are the different types of bush chains available?
There are several types of bush chains available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types:
1. Standard Bush Chains: These chains have a simple construction with bushings and rollers. They are commonly used in general industrial applications that require moderate load capacity and speed.
2. Heavy-Duty Bush Chains: These chains are designed for applications that involve high loads, such as heavy machinery or equipment. They have a robust construction with thicker plates and larger diameter bushings to withstand the increased demands.
3. Extended Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have a larger pitch than standard chains, providing more space between each link. They are often used in applications that require conveying large or irregularly shaped objects, such as in material handling or packaging industries.
4. Double-Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have double the pitch of standard chains, allowing for longer spans between sprockets. They are commonly used in applications that require longer conveying distances or lower-speed operation.
5. Stainless Steel Bush Chains: These chains are made from stainless steel material, offering excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for applications in corrosive environments or industries with strict hygiene requirements, such as food processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
6. Self-Lubricating Bush Chains: These chains incorporate special materials or coatings that provide self-lubrication properties. They eliminate the need for external lubrication and reduce maintenance requirements. Self-lubricating bush chains are ideal for applications where regular lubrication is challenging or impractical.
7. Specialty Bush Chains: There are also specialty bush chains available for specific applications. These may include high-temperature chains, flame-resistant chains, or chains with specialized coatings for specific industries or environments.
When selecting a bush chain, consider the specific requirements of your application, such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance needs. Consult with a supplier or engineer to determine the most suitable type of bush chain for your application.
editor by CX 2023-12-04