Precision Standard Timing Chains (Bush Chains)
Products are made of high quality alloy steel production. The plates are punched and squeezed bores by precision technology. The pin, bush, roller are machined by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, then through heat treatment of carburization, carbon and nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface blasting process etc. Assembled precision by Internal hole position, spin riveted by pressure to ensure the performance of the entire chain.
|Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue
1. Any of your kind inquiry conveyor chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
Why choose us
1. We are the manufacture.
2. We have near 30 years experience of making chains and chain links.
3. Our design team has extensive experience in the chain design.
4. Best service and prompt delivery.
5. We offer various styles, size and colors to meet your requirement.
6. We covering a production area of 18750 square CZPT have more than 200 employees and we have a complete set of testing equipment to ensure our quality.
How does a bush chain compare to other types of power transmission systems?
Bush chains offer several advantages and differences compared to other types of power transmission systems. Here are some key points of comparison:
1. Simple design and construction: Bush chains have a relatively simple design, consisting of inner and outer plates connected by bushings and pins. This simplicity makes them easy to manufacture, assemble, and maintain compared to more complex power transmission systems.
2. High strength and durability: Bush chains are known for their high strength and durability. They are designed to withstand heavy loads and resist wear, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
3. Wide range of speed and load capacities: Bush chains are capable of handling a wide range of speeds and loads. They can effectively transmit power in both high-speed and high-torque applications, providing versatility in various industrial settings.
4. Compact size and space-saving: Bush chains have a compact design, allowing them to be used in tight spaces and constrained environments. They offer efficient power transmission without requiring excessive space or complicated installations.
5. Cost-effective solution: Bush chains are often a cost-effective option for power transmission systems. Their simple design and availability of standardized components make them affordable compared to more specialized systems.
6. Reliable and low-maintenance: Bush chains are known for their reliability and require minimal maintenance. Proper lubrication and periodic inspections are typically sufficient to keep them operating smoothly and extend their service life.
7. Limited shock absorption: While bush chains provide excellent power transmission capabilities, they have limited shock absorption compared to systems like belts or elastomeric couplings. This makes them more suitable for applications where consistent power transmission is required rather than situations with significant shock loads.
Overall, bush chains offer a balance of strength, reliability, and cost-effectiveness, making them a popular choice for power transmission in various industrial settings.
Can a bush chain be used in corrosive or harsh environments?
Yes, a bush chain can be used in corrosive or harsh environments, but it requires careful selection and proper maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are some considerations:
1. Material Selection: When operating in corrosive environments, it is crucial to select a bush chain made from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or specialty alloys. These materials offer enhanced resistance to corrosion and chemical attack.
2. Coatings and Surface Treatments: Applying coatings or surface treatments to the bush chain can provide additional protection against corrosion. For example, coatings like zinc plating, nickel plating, or chemical treatments can help inhibit rust and corrosion.
3. Sealing and Protection: In harsh environments, it is essential to protect the bush chain from contaminants and corrosive substances. Enclosing the chain in a protective housing or using seals, covers, or boots can help prevent the entry of corrosive agents and debris.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and preventing corrosion. Choose lubricants specifically designed for use in corrosive environments, such as those with anti-corrosion additives. Regular lubrication maintenance is necessary to ensure the chain remains well-lubricated and protected.
5. Cleaning and Maintenance: Regular cleaning and maintenance are vital to remove any corrosive substances or contaminants that may have accumulated on the chain. This includes thorough cleaning, inspection, and re-lubrication as necessary.
It is important to consult with chain manufacturers or industry experts to determine the most suitable bush chain and maintenance practices for the specific corrosive or harsh environment. By implementing these measures, a bush chain can effectively operate and withstand the challenges posed by corrosive or harsh conditions.
What are the different types of bush chains available?
There are several types of bush chains available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types:
1. Standard Bush Chains: These chains have a simple construction with bushings and rollers. They are commonly used in general industrial applications that require moderate load capacity and speed.
2. Heavy-Duty Bush Chains: These chains are designed for applications that involve high loads, such as heavy machinery or equipment. They have a robust construction with thicker plates and larger diameter bushings to withstand the increased demands.
3. Extended Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have a larger pitch than standard chains, providing more space between each link. They are often used in applications that require conveying large or irregularly shaped objects, such as in material handling or packaging industries.
4. Double-Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have double the pitch of standard chains, allowing for longer spans between sprockets. They are commonly used in applications that require longer conveying distances or lower-speed operation.
5. Stainless Steel Bush Chains: These chains are made from stainless steel material, offering excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for applications in corrosive environments or industries with strict hygiene requirements, such as food processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
6. Self-Lubricating Bush Chains: These chains incorporate special materials or coatings that provide self-lubrication properties. They eliminate the need for external lubrication and reduce maintenance requirements. Self-lubricating bush chains are ideal for applications where regular lubrication is challenging or impractical.
7. Specialty Bush Chains: There are also specialty bush chains available for specific applications. These may include high-temperature chains, flame-resistant chains, or chains with specialized coatings for specific industries or environments.
When selecting a bush chain, consider the specific requirements of your application, such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance needs. Consult with a supplier or engineer to determine the most suitable type of bush chain for your application.
editor by CX 2023-08-10