Bamboo Blinds Mechanism Roller Blinds Clutch Set and Vertical Window Blinds Chain-Pulling Components


Item Description

Bamboo blinds System roller blinds Clutch established and Vertical Window blinds Chain-Pulling Components .

CZPT Features:

one,Use PA66+GF,POM,Personal computer,Higher-quality engineering  plastics
two.Steel core technology
3.Higher-top quality piano wire springs
four.Light-weight-evidence design and style
five.Two/three amount spring back sort loafer
six.Clutch reserved chain set up holes design.
7.Max load 5KG,use for roller blinds significantly less than seven mtwo


Our Rewards

1.Clutch reduction ratio 20-50% labor-preserving
2.Metal main layout ,wear resistance.
three.A lot more product choice for various matching roller blinds 
four.Pass lifestyle examination 10,000 times ,long daily life services
5.Guarantee 5 a long time ,prefect soon after- product sales service 
6.Sample and testing can be organized shortly


Design K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds area: ≤8m2 ≤12mtwo ≤20m2
Reduction ratio: one:one/1:one.five one:one.65 1:5
Labor – preserving: 20% 30% 50%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm


Business Profile



Connected you may like


Item Parameters


Solution name: Roller blinds clutch system
Materials : PA66+GF,POM,Pc
Bracket: 2mm brackets,steel plate
Bundle: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: 500~a thousand sets
Guide time : 30 days 
Warranty: 5 a long time


Thorough Photos



Q1: Are you the manufacturer factory or investing business?

A: We are the maker with professional generate encounter on window coverings more than 10 several years. We possess equally of Domestic and global product sales section.

Q2: In which is your manufacturing unit positioned? How can I pay a visit to there?

A: Our manufacturing facility is located in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km distance from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will decide you up at the airport!

Q3: What’s your direct time, how to shipment?

A: thirty workdays by sea.

This autumn: How to get a sample?

A: To speak to us any time, We provide a cost-free sample of some common types to our prospective customers ,and a tests procedure to your country is ok .but the freight cost will be on you .

Q5: China delivery and customized responsibilities?

A: We are liable for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are liable for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your region.

Q6: How I can spend you?

A: We will create our account details in the bill, you only require to take the bill to lender payment. 

Q7: Can I shell out when the merchandise is here?

A: You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we delivered.


Bamboo Blinds Mechanism Roller Blinds Clutch Set and Vertical Window Blinds Chain-Pulling Components